I kind of fell off the blogging bandwagon last August, but c’est la vie. I can blame that on a bunch of things, but instead of rambling on about that, I’ll just do a year recap in pictures and catch up that … Continue reading
Summer is just the best and busiest time of the year and I’m not the only one in Michigan bemoaning summer winding down. So what’d we do while the weather was hot and the days were long? Continue reading
Summer is just the best, y’all. Have I said that before??? (Yes.)
Ours has been rocking and rolling and by the end of June I would say things have finally settled into a new summer routine. Continue reading
Y’all I’m not even going to pretend to apologize for this being so late. Life has been grand and we’re living it up and the garden is growing strong. Michigan.summers.rock. I’m just happy I can plop down for a hot minute to jot down the fun we had in May. Continue reading
February was a bustling month for us and flew right on by. I’m so glad it’s March what with all the lion and lamb talk. February heard me say that January was pretty mild and smacked us right in the … Continue reading
And so begins my New Years resolution of doing a quick recap for each month.
January’s highlights include:
- The month started off with frigid, freezing temperatures and we learned how to dress warm to survive our busing commutes. But overall, January was pretty kind to us. Just some small snow squalls and it even got warm enough to melt everything and I got out for a run.
- No big social events, but lots of dinners and evenings spent with friends.
- We went to a few performances at the University of Michigan. We saw the Collage Concert, which showcases student performers in the School of Music, Theater and Dance in three minute snippets; and we saw the University Symphony Orchestra perform a Beethoven symphony.
- I started picking up some tutoring jobs on the side.
- Chris has had the biggest ulcer ever in the back of his mouth (it’s the size of a dime!). Poor guy has been having a hard time eating and drinking. 😦
- We watched the first two seasons of the Big Bang Theory and memorized the theme song. Correction: The first verse…apparently there’s a lot more verses to the song. Full song here.
Chattering with the other ladies at Jenna’s tl;dr link-up.